Join the Moore Landscapes Team
Passionate about plants and helping others? Moore Landscapes is looking for additional team members who share our commitment to exemplary customer service and like working with indoor or outdoor plants.
Moore employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Average 40 hours per week
- All safety equipment and tools provided at no cost
- Winter work available for year-round employment
- Two facility locations—Northbrook and Downtown
Please review our current openings below. If you don’t see the position you’re looking for, please submit your resume or inquiry to:
Current Job Openings
Branch Manager – Chicago Office
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to manage our Chicago Branch Office. We
believe in a culture of collaboration, high energy, open communication, being helpful,
and having some fun while we do it. We are a growing company where you will be involved in many areas of our business and have a high impact on our success.
View the details...
Seasonal Open Positions
View the pdf for complete details on these positions.
- Crew Members
- Crew Leaders
- Jr. Plantsman
- Site Supervisor
- Interior Landscape Technician (Northbrook location)
- Commercial Operator Applicator – Weed Sprayer – Spray Technician
Snow Removal Team Members
Moore Landscapes, LLC has been providing exceptional landscape services to our clients for 70 years and we are still growing! We are looking for Snow Removal Team Members to join our family. There is an opportunity to stay on for the 2019 Landscaping Season as well.Snow Removal Team Member Openings:
- Hand Shoveling and Salting
- Plow Truck Operators
- Equipment Operators
Call Rich Pasek at 224-577-7520 today!