Join the Moore Landscapes Team
Passionate about plants and helping others? Moore Landscapes is looking for additional team members who share our commitment to exemplary customer service and like working with indoor or outdoor plants.
Moore employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Average 40 hours per week
- All safety equipment and tools provided at no cost
- Winter work available for year-round employment
- Two facility locations—Northbrook and Downtown
Please review our current openings below. If you don’t see the position you’re looking for, please submit your resume or inquiry to:
Explore Our Current Job Openings
We are looking for a talented, self-motivated Account Executive to join the Moore Landscapes business development team. This individual fills a vital role in our client acquisition and retention program.
- Initiate and develop new client relationships that result in the acquisition of annual landscape maintenance contracts
- Identify new potential clients
- Organize regular prospect meetings to discuss their requirements
- Proactively address prospects’ needs and facilitate the proposal process from beginning to closing
- Contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard
- Manage and foster client relationships to support contract renewal
- Develop, design, propose and sell appropriate enhancements and upgrades for clients’ properties
- Stay up-to-date with industry advancements and technical issues
- Maintain weekly reports on sales performance analytics
- Maintain daily CRM records
- Self-starter able to implement a defined sales process and generate an appropriate volume of qualified leads, prospects, proposals and sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to gasp clients’ needs and to increase customer engagement
- Minimum 2 years of management, supervisory, or hands-on customer service experience in horticultural or related industry
- 2- or 4-year landscape degree or general degree with coursework in the landscape field
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
Moore Landscapes provides a competitive salary, benefits and bonus plan.
Office location: 850 West Pershing Road, Chicago, IL 60609
Field Operations Manager
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated Field Operations Manager to join the Moore Landscapes, LLC team.
- Fill out reports, as specifications require
- Oversee horticultural related concerns on maintenance
- Identify issues with Irrigation System
- Assist in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the services of maintenance and installation
- Assist in equipment organization and communicate with mechanics for repairs/maintenance
- Assist Account Executives and VP's with daily needs
- Assist in the hiring and training of new field employees
- Perform snow removal and ice control during the snow season
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Interior Landscape Technician
- Maintain and cultivate Moore’s customers’ interiorscapes, including watering, pruning, fertilizing, cleaning and general horticultural care of interior and tropical plants.
- Monitor all accounts to maintain high performance standards and initiate replacement plants when needed.
- Coordinate work tasks and clients’ needs with Moore Landscapes’ Account Manager on a daily basis.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements specified in Company Handbook. May be required to take, pass and maintain state mandated pesticide training and licensing.
- Minimum 2 years of Interior plant care, maintenance and customer service preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, climb, reach and walk continuously throughout day
- Must be able to lift 10 lb. water buckets and fill and push 40-50 lb. water machines
Commercial Operator Spray Applicator Technician
Moore Landscapes has an opening for a Spray Technician with chemical fertilization or pesticide industry experience. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter and have a stable work history.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with pesticide applications (plant, insect, disease, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to operate efficiently and safely
- Absolute adherence to safety protocols
- Pesticide Applicators/Operators license or in-process
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Knowledge of plant and weed identification
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License
Snow Removal Team Openings
Come join our Moore Landscapes, LLC team! We have openings for the snow removal season. Positions include:
- Hand shovel and salt team member
- Plow truck operator
Call Rich Pasek at 224-577-7520 for position details.
Competitive pay plus recruiting and performance incentives.
Opportunity to stay on board for the landscape season and become a year-round employee.