Join the Moore Landscapes Team
Passionate about plants and helping others? Moore Landscapes is looking for additional team members who share our commitment to exemplary customer service and like working with indoor or outdoor plants.
Moore employees enjoy:
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Average 40 hours per week
- All safety equipment and tools provided at no cost
- Winter work available for year-round employment
- Two facility locations—Northbrook and Downtown
Current Job Openings
Interior Landscape Technician
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual who has experience caring for and installing commercial interiorscapes. This individual will also assist with installing Holiday décor. Please send your resumes to email@example.com.
- Maintain and cultivate customers’ interiorscapes, including watering, pruning, fertilizing, cleaning and general horticultural care of tropical plants.
- Monitor accounts to maintain high performance standards and initiate replacement plants when needed.
- Coordinate work tasks and clients’ needs with Moore Landscapes’ Account Manager.
- Comply with Health and Safety requirements specified in Company Handbook.
- May be required to take, pass and maintain state-mandated pesticide training and licensing.
- Minimum 2 years of Interior plant care, maintenance and customer service preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to kneel, stoop, climb, reach and walk continuously throughout day
- Must be able to lift 10 lb. water buckets and fill and push 40-50 lb. water machines
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
Associate Account Executive – Chicago and Northbrook
The Associate Account Executive assists the Account Executive with servicing and growing their portfolio of business.
View the details...
Seasonal Open Positions
View the pdf for complete details on these positions.
- Crew Members
- Crew Leaders
- Jr. Plantsman
- Site Supervisor
Snow Removal Team Members
Moore Landscapes, LLC has been providing exceptional landscape services to our clients for 70 years and we are still growing! We are looking for Snow Removal Team Members to join our family. There is an opportunity to stay on for the 2019 Landscaping Season as well.
Snow Removal Team Member Openings:
- Hand Shoveling and Salting
- Plow Truck Operators
- Equipment Operators
Call Jessica at 847-564-9393, ext. 2128 today!