Moore Landscapes Receives Six National Awards of Excellence
September 27, 2019
Moore Landscapes, LLC is proud to announce it has been awarded three Gold Awards and three Silver Awards of Excellence by the National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP) for commercial maintenance and design/build work on Chicago area projects.
Moore Landscapes earned the following awards:
- The Gold Award for 1 North Field Court for Commercial Design/Build over $1MM
- The Gold Award for Corporate 500 for Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- The Gold Award for Chicago Park District Floral Displays for Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- The Silver Award for President Plaza for Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- The Silver Award for Illinois Tool Works Inc. for Commercial Landscape Maintenance
- The Silver Award for Northwestern Memorial Hospital for Commercial Landscape Maintenance
Each year, the NALP Awards of Excellence program recognizes exceptional commercial maintenance, design/build and contracting projects from around the nation. This year, Moore Landscapes was honored with six of the 128 awards bestowed.
Andrew Brennan, Executive Chairman of Moore Landscapes, said, “We are delighted to receive this recognition for the quality of our clients’ properties and our work on those properties. We are honored to have the opportunity to work on these fabulous sites. And we thank our dedicated crews, service leaders, and account executives that work tirelessly to serve our clients and produce exceptional results. We appreciate the partnerships we enjoy with our clients extend our congratulations to all.”