Position: New Business Development
Enhancing environments since 1948 and a leader in customer service, our organization is expanding its market share through strong customer service and a coordinated sales strategy. Founded on strong service and employee retention, our goal is to aggressively expand market share in both or Suburban and Chicago offices. We are seeking individuals with a perennial, proven sales background to join our team.
Reports to General Manager.
- Position is responsible for bringing a consistent flow of profitable new business to the company, in accordance with the sales and marketing plan. Maintains and improves the Company’s competitive position to increase market share
- Support the sales strategy that meets business goals and consistently expands customer base annually
- Generate and Qualify Leads
- Source and Develop Client Referrals
- Schedule Sales Activity
- Develop and make presentations of company services for potential clients
- Communicate and provide administration with supporting material to assist in the proposal process
- Network through associations
- Seek and respond to opportunities in both the Suburbs and Chicago