Submit resume or application to:
1869 Techny Road
Northbrook, Illinois 60062
Sales - Designer - Account Executive
Seeking a full time addition to our Sales/Operations Team. This individual will be responsible for outside sales with the ability to design landscapes and work closely with crews to see projects through the installation process.
- Use outside sales skills to develop and cultivate relationships, which will bring new business to our company
- Maintain and regularly update all contact information for all propects in company’s contact data management system
- Ability to design landscapes and enhancements for proposals and see them through the installation process
- Identify target customers, target areas and build on referral business to “Grow our Portfolio”
- Work with crew and Account Executives to ensure that new business is installed to specifications
- Attendance/participation/speaking to organizations such as BOMA, IFMA, Design Community, Chamber of Commerce, Networking Groups – Minimum one (1) per month
- Active Member of LEEDS group to ensure we capture the essence of Networking – Minimum one (1) per month
- Assist in developing and implementation of Sales strategies and Marketing initiatives to successfully grow our business profitably
- Ensure all contracts are being executed correctly and builds on referral business
- Assist customers to track landscape services and provide this detailed information to clients at the time of LEED recertification
- 2 or 4 year General degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Outside Sales experience in horticulture or related industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of Supervisory experience in horticultural or related industry
- Demonstrated Landscape Design skills a must
- LEED Professional Credentials preferred
Seeking Service Leader to supervise field crews, initiate daily communication with Park District contact and create schedules for Lake Shore Drive contracts.
- Manage on-site, all aspects of installation and maintenance including: assisting with VP of Maintenance in coordinating and managing subcontractors, traffic control, quality control and client liaison,
- Fill out reports, as specifications require
- Oversee horticultural related concerns on maintenance
- Identify issues with Irrigation System
- Assist in planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the services of maintenance and installation
- Perform snow removal and ice control during the snow season
2 or 4 year Landscapes related degree, 2 or 4 year general degree with coursework in the landscape field or certification by a landscapes association; or equivalent industry experience, with or without a degree.
Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience in horticultural or related industry.
Must be able to aquire a pesticide spray license
Arborist certification is a plus.
Proficient in Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to use a variety of landscape equipment, computer programs, including Excel, Word, and estimating
- Good knowledge of plant material, diseases, insect, chemical, spray, and irrigation
Interior Landscape Technician
Maintains and cultivates existing customer interiorscapes. This includes watering, pruning, fertilizing, cleaning and general horticultural care. Cultivates existing and new business relationships with client contact. Able to monitor all accounts and potential problems by initiating replacements when needed. Interfaces with Account Manager on a daily basis. Able to comply with Health and Safety requirements specified in Company Handbook. May be required to take and pass and maintain state mandated pesticide training and licensing.
- Minimum 2 years of Interior plant care, maintenance and customer service preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must be able to: kneel, stoop, climb reach and walk continuously throughout day
- Must be able to lift 10 lb water buckets and fill & push 40-50 lb water machines